Greetings Dance Community and Dedicated Staff -
Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year 2022 ! Sincere thanks for the many wonderful holiday wishes, and for all of you who supported our #Givingtuesday and Movie Premiere events. Your support with those fundraising events has assisted our small Black Owned Business remain operational.
Reopening for January 2022 -
Our original date for reopening was Wednesday January 5, 2022 - However we have had to rearrange our plans for the following
* Snow Storm on January 3, 2022 has pushed back the opening of schools, and the availability for the timely Covid-19 testing of children and adults
* During the holiday season we have had notices that several dancers contracted Covid-19 and several staff members have been exposed to the virus as well.
*. Due to the current increase of infections in the populations that we serve and the continued adverse problems with Covid-19, Delta, and Omicron we will following these guidelines moving forward for the Health and Safety of everyone:
- Our in person classes will begin on Monday January 10, 2022
- Following the mandate from Mayor Muriel Bowser for all school children, we will also require a negative test for Covid-19 to be admitted to dance classes. Please present this information at your first class in January 2022.
- For all staff and students we are only giving "Air Hugs" for the time being
- Reminder, all students must bring water, and a small hand sanitizer and come dressed in your dance uniform for classes. If you are sick, have a temperature, or have a cold do not come to dance class.
- The Mayor has also stated that as of January 15, 2022 all students age 12 and above must show proof of vaccination for Covid-19 .. we are waiting for additional information as to how this pertains to indoor dance and sports activities and we will let you know if this will apply to our students.
In the meantime, we are reloading sample classes, and Katherine Morgan videos on our website for you to practice. Please go to Virtual learning page
Thank you for your continued support during these times of change. We are working to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all of us. Wishing you, Peace and Blessings for the New Year -
Lynn B. Welters and Dedicated Staff
In person classes are limited, to reserve your child(rens)'s spot Pay Registration fee of $115.00 online.
Download/Print/Complete Registration packet.
Return packet in person or email complete registration to Pink.Ballerinas@yahoo.com
All Staff is Vaccinated against Covid-19. Rigid cleaning and spacing protocols are followed. Mask required for all dancers, and staff.
All dancers must come dressed for class and put clothes on over dance uniforms after class. BRING WATER, BRING A YOGA MAT, arrive to class on time, and pick up must be no later than 10 minutes after class is over.
Lynn B. Welters - Artistic Director
Shakeyua Hines, Raigan Welters, Shamieka Hodges, Janette H. Gillis, Sidney Hampton, Ana King, Kim Bears Bailay, Lisa Johnson Willingham, Najyyiah-Michele Gaither